Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Front Row, Center

Wow, I feel like I've been gone for a lifetime, or maybe two. I've missed blogging, I've missed the friends I'd made here. In my absence from the blog I've undergone a lot of change and am still trying to decide what I'll do with that. Will I continue this blog or begin a new one? Will I continue with the Angel identity or just scrap her and start fresh with another? There is such freedom in that, in creating anew and leaving behind the old.

Yet Angel is a part of me. I don't want to throw her away. I recognize her value in my growth. The massive amount of change in my life has brought back some of Angel's issues front and center; I've been rereading my posts and realize how much progress I'd made that I've forgotten about.

Boundaries are a healthy thing. Part of me wants to limit the "abuse issue" (makes it sound so small and clinical, like you can just excise the lump and forget it existed) to this blog and put my new life in a separate one.

I'm not sure what I'll end up doing. Feel free to voice what you would do. I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Fire Byrd said...

Welcome back dear Angel, it's lovely to see you.
I've changerd my blog name three times now. The first and the current ones mean something to me. The middle was a transistion name.
I don't think it matters what you call yourself as long as it feels okay to you. Nowadays I even call myself by my given name since most people know me by that on my photography blog- beautiful world.
So on my journey I've got a place where people call me pix, byrdie, byrd,firebyrd or...

mandy x