Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm in a Good Place Mentally

Despite the darker tone of my previous post, I'm in a good place mentally. The many life changes I've made have not been easy but were necessary. I'm growing as a person, which is not a painless process by any stretch of the imagination. Certain parts of my new life have been bringing back earlier traumas, which the darker posts reflect, but this blog is where I am the most honest about my feelings so it may seem like a lot of negativity simply because this is the sole place where I express and expel it. This is the only place I don't soften the words or the pain.

The train of thought about my feeling of not being loveable will no doubt continue, but that is something that I'm sure a lot of survivors can identify with so I will let it flow. It helps me to read others' feelings on their blogs so I will share mine as well.

1 comment:

Ethereal Highway said...

Everyone needs some little corner of the world where it is okay to say whatever they need to say. It's nice to see you again!