Saturday, June 7, 2008

Computer Issues

It has been almost 3 weeks since I've been able to get internet access to my computer. Enola, I wanted to e-mail you to see what the resolution to your problem was since ISP said there were no problems on their end.

Finally we found out that somehow our settings had been changed? Not sure how that happened, but we are relieved to be able to get back on-line. We have realized how cut off from the world we feel without net access.

I've missed reading everyone's blog and hope to catch up soon.

5 comments:

Kahless said...

Welcome back!

Enola said...

I'm still having issues on my end so not sure I can help. Which reminds me - I need to call this computer expert and get him to help!

Fire Byrd said...

Three weeks, oh poor you I was off for two days it was torture, not being able to log on... welcome back.
bbx

Kim said...

Must be going around......I can't get internet access on my home laptop now either!! Thank god for unmonitored internet use at the office!!

Angel said...

Unmonitored? Perfect, that is quite a job perk.