Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting to Know You: Christmas Edition

(Kim, I'm copying your intro, too, in case anyone sees this and wants to participate.)

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your blogging friends. I'm not going to tag anyone specific but consider yourself tagged if you feel like posting something frivilous and fluffy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags.
2. Real tree or fake: Real.
3. When do you put up the tree? There isn’t a set day or date for us. It’s whatever works best that year.
4. When do you take the tree down? The same, there isn’t a set day or date for us. It’s whatever works best that year.
5. Do you like eggnog? I don’t know. I have never tried it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? This would require too much thought.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother.
8. Christmas eve midnight mass/service or Christmas Day: No.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Always mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift ever received? This would require too much thought.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see something that I think someone will like.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I don’t have any particular favorite.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course. We take turns between white lights and colored lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don’t have a favorite.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Can‘t everyone?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas day? Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The pressure some people feel to have everything perfect.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Ornaments made by those I love.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I don’t have a specific favorite.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Santa knows. I can’t tell you or he won’t bring it.

3 comments:

Enola said...

Promise me you'll try egg nog this year? It's like fruitcake, you have to at least try it once.

Angel said...

Actually, that is another traditional item that I haven't tried. lol

If there is egg nog at one of the Christmas party this weekend, I'll try it. Especially if there is alcohol involved!

Kahless said...

Nope, I cant name santa's reindeer!!